The Goal of a Goal 041
Setting goals for your family is important.
What are your goals for 2015?
You can only occupy your thoughts and focus your actions on the things that are right in front of you. So what you put in front of you is all that matters really. That’s why I believe having thoughtful and specific goals is so important.
We have a few goals for 2015:
- Pay off student loan debt – Only $8,000 left!
- Fund HSA – Need $10,000
- Sell both cars and get one new-to-us car – Could cost us about $4,000
- Income goal – 100k (Yeah right! We’ll see.)
- (SECRET GOAL that we can’t talk about yet and it does not involve another child!!!!)
- Have a routine that works, that I feel good about and that I stick to – Work/Life/Baby Balance – This includes getting more sleep.
Stay tuned during 2015 to follow along and see how many of these goals we reach.
-Derek, Carrie, Amelie.
One Bed, One Bank Account – Now available!
Click image to learn more.
Support the podcast, become a Patron!
Check out the cool rewards on our Patreon page.
Grab our e-book 4 1/2 Conversation Starters.
This little e-book is perfect for any married couple who wants to start the conversation on money.
Drop your email in here and the book will be emailed to you.